Oracle Marketing Cloud Product
What is Oracle Social Cloud
Oracle Marketing Cloud is a cloud computing service offered by Oracle Corporation that provides servers, storage, networks, applications, and services through a global network of data centers managed by Oracle Corporation. The company allows this service to be provided on request via the Internet.
Oracle Cloud provides a Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Data as a Service (DaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS). This service is used to build, deploy, integrate, and expand applications in the cloud. This platform also supports SQL, HTML5, REST, etc., as well as open source applications for Kubernetes, Hadoop, Kafka, etc., and various programming languages, databases, tools, and frameworks including Oracle-specific, Open Source, and software and systems third party.
In today’s world, customers constantly share views about what they want and need, what they like and don’t like, and what matters most to them. Companies that listen to their customers can offer better products, create more targeted messages, provide better customer service, and learn the best ways to engage with the right customers in the right place at the right time.
For marketers, the challenges associated with gaining access to actionable insights on a scale to encourage customer involvement can be daunting. To succeed in today’s highly competitive market, digital marketing teams must learn from their customers, get insights about their needs and preferences, and then change that learning to develop superior content and messaging and encourage positive interaction with brands.
Oracle Social Cloud is a complete solution that empowers businesses to uncover better
insight, engaging with social speed, and measuring their efforts along the way. Influence
the power of social media throughout the organization to drive tangible business results.
What is Oracle Social Cloud?
Oracle Social Cloud is a web-based application that helps companies monitor and analyze content related to your product or brand on social media. Oracle Social Cloud combines the features of listening and analyze, engage, workflow, and automation in one application.
With Oracle Social Cloud, you can find out and get data about what people say about your business, competitors, and also current market trends. When you have that data, you can do an analysis that results in an effective new marketing strategy and knows what customers need. With the data you get through using Oracle Social Cloud, you can harness the power of social media for your entire organization and drive more tangible business revenue.
Why should you choose Oracle Social Cloud?
You can find out and control the opinions of customers about your business
With Oracle Social Cloud, you can create positive experiences about brands by listening to and understanding customer desires.
1. Provide relevant content
Inside the Oracle Social Cloud, there is a Publish feature, which works to help you easily schedule and publish content through social media channels, and is available in various languages to meet customer needs globally.
2. Connected globally
To be successful in today’s global world, an organization must be able to hear, engage, and learn without the constraints of location and diverse languages. Oracle Social Cloud offers a solution to face the global world, which is the User Interface that is available in more than 36 languages and will continue to grow in the future.
3. Integrated with all CX platforms
Oracle Social Cloud has been integrated with Oracle CX and Oracle Marketing solutions such as Eloqua, Responsys, Service, and others.
Oracle Social Cloud is the right solution to support business continuity and create effective marketing strategies. With the availability of many superior features such as the User Interface that is available in more than 36 languages, you can develop your business digitally and globally without significant obstacles.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Oracle branded Infrastructure as a Service as Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offering includes the following services. Oracle announces Generation 2 Cloud at Oracle OpenWorld 2018.
1. Compute: The company provides Virtual Machines to provide various shapes (VM sizes) that serve various types of workloads and performance characteristics. They also provide a Bare metal server and a Bare-metal GPU server, without a hypervisor with the ability to increase and decrease.
2. Storage: This platform provides Block Volume, Object Storage, and Archive Storage with the ability to activate databases, analytics, content, and other applications across common protocols and APIs.
3. Network: This cloud platform provides a network with IP addresses, subnets, routing, and firewalls that are fully configurable to support new or existing private networks with End-to-End Security.
4. Governance: For Audits, Identity, and Access Management, this platform can Check Data Integrity, Traceability, and access management features.
5. Database: This platform allows Oracle databases to be used on-demand in a cloud environment with Real Application Clusters, data security, and granular control.
6. Load Balancing: The cloud platform offers load balancing capabilities to automatically route traffic across Available Domains for high availability and fault tolerance for hosted applications.
7. Edge Services: This service is used to monitor the path between users and resources to adapt to changes and outages using a secure DNS infrastructure.
8. Ravello: This service allows the deployment of VMware or KVM-based data center workloads that are on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, AWS, or GCP as-is, without any modification to the VM, network, or storage.
9. FastConnect: The cloud platform provides personal connectivity on the local and cloud networks.