International children's day 1st june. Facing the COVID-19 crisis
Facing the COVID-19 crisis, cannot be separated from daily involvement with children and youth. We as parents always want to protect our children from unwanted things.
For this reason, World Children's Day is always held to remind us.
We all want a better world in the future. What would you do?
Wearing a mask doesn't mean silence.
Here are the calls made by UNICEF to Protect our Children:
1. Ensure all children learn, including by closing the digital divide.
2. Ensure access to health and nutrition services, and make vaccines affordable and available to every child.
3. Support and protect the mental health of children and adolescents and end abuse, gender-based violence, and neglect in childhood.
4. Increase access to clean water, sanitation, and hygiene and overcome environmental degradation and climate change.
5. Reverse the rise in child poverty and ensure an inclusive recovery for all.
6. Reinforce efforts to protect and support children and their families living through conflict, disaster, and displacement.